Adopt An Owl
While you can't keep a Burrowing Owl as a pet, you can ceremoniously "adopt"
a Cape Coral, Florida Burrowing Owl, and at the same time help protect this
adorable little species of special concern.
Part of the proceeds from the Adopt-An-Owl program will be donated to Cape Coral
Friends of Wildlife, a volunteer organization that is dedicated to the preservation and protection of the Burrowing
Owls found in Cape Coral and the surrounding areas.
This makes a perfect gift
for holidays, birthdays, or any special occasion…for a friend or yourself.
With your adoption you will receive:
1. A letter will be sent to the adopter giving the location of the Burrowing Owl
they have adopted.
2. A full color adoption certificate suitable for framing.
3. A photograph of the owl you have adopted.
The cost for the adoption package is $10.00 + $5.25 priority shipping.
Please contact me by email to order the adoption package.
Send correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information I will need is:
- The full name of the person that will be on the certificate.
- Whether they are an adult or child.
- A little about the person, especially why they like owls.
- An address where the paperwork is to be sent.
If the certificate is to be sent out of town, it is sent priority mail and takes about a
week. If it is going to someone in the local Cape Coral area postage will be waived and can usually be
picked up, within a few days.